[mR] Forums
We have a Demon among us - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: We have a Demon among us (/showthread.php?tid=1873)

Pages: 1 2 3

We have a Demon among us - GeneralApathy - 01-12-2012

Gentlemen, today I bring forth an issue of great importance and magnitude to you, the fair, just and honorable members of the mR community.

I'll state it as cleanly and as unbiased as I can; the Forums are possessed by some sort of internet Demon.

Now, friends, gamers, brothers, lend me your ears; I come not to speak in the ways of a crazed elder or a fool. I am a man of science; my enraptures outside of this server revolve around the same principles which hold the compositions of our very body together. My discipline is Science, with a few humanities added in there for the sake of Boccacio and Machiavelli. However, with such a wild claim, many of you might be tempted to curse my name and throw me into the digital gutters as a mindless fool. I do not wish to enter this path; I am a man of reason, and thus, I will provide you with evidence for my hypothesis.

Case A. Dubs Posts

No, do not get this mixed up with post numbers, my friends. We've had an increasingly high rate of Dubs Posts within our own sanctity. I've observed it's malicious effects on those of lower class, but it seems some of our trusted and lofty members have even been cast down by the Dubs Post. For our case, I present to you, user Rrr42.

Click Photo To Enlarge

A fine gentleman and a brilliant fellow, I've known this user to be one of the most clean headed, fully sane and intellectually sound among all of the Forums...Yet, we see the affliction. In the words of Heavy, "How could this happen?"
There is only one conclusion. An internet demon, lurking through our Forum script, waiting to strike at anyone on this fair site.

Case B. Creepy Post Numbers

I bring myself to you all...In this, I feel ashamed and most importantly, disturbed. I too have been assaulted by said demon...And in this, I bring forth equally as important evidence.

Click Photo To Enlarge

You can see that this was not just mere coincidence. Trip views are rare, but that of the number of Satan? And, notwithstanding, their simultaneous occurrence and lingering presence for an observed 17 minutes? This was no accident. This was the Forum Demon.

With this, I leave my claim for you all to observe and postulate upon. However, we can not wait and sit...action must be taken, lest another victim be unfairly assaulted.

RE: We have a Demon among us - Rrrr42 - 01-12-2012

Hmm it seems they are both threads were made by you, WITCH!

RE: We have a Demon among us - Rrrr42 - 01-12-2012

Hmm it seems they are both threads were made by you, WITCH!

RE: We have a Demon among us - Oink_mR - 01-12-2012

Click Photo To Enlarge

THEY'RE PLOTTING TO KILL US ALL.
QUICK GET A PRIEST OR SOMETHING!

RE: We have a Demon among us - mIKe - 01-12-2012

This is legit folks... we've had some sort of demon stalking us for years.

I wish I could show you the old forums where we had many of discussions on this very subject.

Also:

GeneralApathy posted at 10:07 | 7- 1 = 6

9 replies - 3 replies = 6

Rrrr double posted on his 82nd post. 8 - 2 = 6

RE: We have a Demon among us - Piluso - 01-13-2012

Click Photo To Enlarge

RE: We have a Demon among us - runb4ikillyou - 01-13-2012

Please! demon! if you read this, and see us, please let us kno- meow meow meow meow

RE: We have a Demon among us - Babeboom - 01-13-2012

Yup i am a Norwegian Necromancer... WITH AN AXE HUNTING MOOSE!

RE: We have a Demon among us - MP29 - 01-13-2012

Shit,

I'm discovered.

RE: We have a Demon among us - FutileResistance - 01-13-2012

Lolz this "demon" explains my double posting then I guess.