[mR] Forums
Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: Legit Survival (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? (/showthread.php?tid=1896)

Pages: 1 2

Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - MP29 - 01-23-2012

When i got online this morning, being the only Op online together with like 6 regulars i dont see that much in this server,
, i found a town full regulars only.
like 16k from spawn on some island in middle of the sea.
And another home (single home) near Evermore.

ppl there tell me they built their own town and thats its legit.
What i dont believe after the duncon trauma.
The area is not regioned.
Its not an official town, the other spot is just 1 home in the middle of nowhere.
(im talking about 2 locations)

the ppl there told me its all LEGIT.
only their chests are filled with stacks of stuff only a crea can give out,
i.e. full stacks of stuff to make potions. full stacks of apples, cookies, I DONT BELIEVE IT.
Checked all the bloody chests, filled to the rim with stacks of stuff that would take me months to collect on a legit server.
this is spawned by op or a creative mode person.

i dont know now anymore.
I thought regulars were not allowed to build their own towns?
Whats the rule here?

Thanks

To see what i mean:
warp isthislegit1
warp isthislegit2

Ok after talking to the ppl living there its JackFlash that gave them stuff. like mooshcows. what more i dont know.

Someone please explain to me why this is, and what the hell is this about LEGIT?????
I tohught build2 was towns only by ops, and regs have to join one of the towns...

ppl living in that town:
Atomicpacman
Jeasky
Larsoari77
??

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - JackFlash - 01-23-2012

Of the 2 locations MP29 mentioned, I know of the island location: isitlegit2
I did give 2 mooshcows, 2 sheep and some slime for sticky pistons.
I do not know how they aquired the chests of other items since they do not have a mine yet.

I have removed the mooshcows.
Is the Build2 Community server supposed to be legit? I don't think so.
If it is, then Evermore must go since it was mostly built in creative mode.

If Build2 is to be a role play server, when is this going into effect?

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - Oink_mR - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 06:44 AM)JackFlash Wrote: Of the 2 locations MP29 mentioned, I know of the island location: isitlegit2
I did give 2 mooshcows, 2 sheep and some slime for sticky pistons.
I do not know how they aquired the chests of other items since they do not have a mine yet.

I have removed the mooshcows.
Is the Build2 Community server supposed to be legit? I don't think so.
If it is, then Evermore must go since it was mostly built in creative mode.

If Build2 is to be a role play server, when is this going into effect?

That would mean all the main towns (Runestone, Imperium, Swampopolis, Outcastia, etc) would have to be deleted. Obviously, that's not going to happen.

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - MP29 - 01-23-2012

Jack, i dont know anymore what Build2 is gonna be. RP or legit, or both.
When it started with the townymod i understood it would become a legit RP server after all the towns are built.
All ops we're on creative anyway.
If it would be a full legit server then the whole townbuilding wouldnt be needed at the start.
im just confused.
i dont know anymore.

Sorry if it sounded like i blame you but i didnt mean it that way, towards you, Jack.

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - JackFlash - 01-23-2012

The island location (isitlegit2) was started by Atomicpacman.
The items in his chests might have been acquired legitimately since he has a village/town relatively close on a mainland shore.

I remember mIKe saying he wanted Build2 to be a town based theme.
Is it not allowed for regulars to build their own towns?

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - MP29 - 01-23-2012

That i dont know. i thought regs need to join one of the towns, and go from there.
Only the ppl that live in evermore, well, some , want to start a town on their own....

And that atomic started an own town with like 4-5 other regulars just crossed my mind this morning.
I saw a bunch of regs on the dyn map and went online, and found what ive discribed above...

*Diggitydan found even more hidden chest rooms under the town of Atomicpacman, filled with shit.
All is removed by Dan.
There was even more than i mentioned above.

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - evilL - 01-23-2012

well... I made a small house... in a swmp, sry...

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - sweetnichd19 - 01-23-2012

I could have sworn that the only reason towny and heroes were installed at all were for the purposes of making Build 2 an RP server, and the only reason they were removed was because towny was rolling back huge areas of land (like Evermore and Knarlwood).

I think that in order to stop some of this confusion, someone or everyone needs to decide what build 2 is going to become. It will be a lot more productive than having two groups of ops and admins thinking and acting for two different purposes. Personally, I don't know what to tell people when they ask if they can live/build/work somewhere or what they can even do at all.

And IF the server is still intended for RP-ing purposes like I thought it was, I suggest that we don't allow regs to build or do much of anything until the towns and missions and such on the server are actually completed.

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - st33nburgh - 01-24-2012

(01-23-2012, 09:02 AM)MP29 Wrote: Jack, i dont know anymore what Build2 is gonna be. RP or legit, or both.
When it started with the townymod i understood it would become a legit RP server after all the towns are built.
All ops we're on creative anyway.
If it would be a full legit server then the whole townbuilding wouldnt be needed at the start.
im just confused.
i dont know anymore.

Sorry if it sounded like i blame you but i didnt mean it that way, towards you, Jack.
If you want to know if it's legit, check logblock. I'm sure there's something in the logs that will help you, especially if you have chest logging on. If it all went in at 1 time, its definitely not legit. If it built up over time then of course it's legit.

Also, with the Towny plugin regulars could make towns, they just needed enough money. You removed that plugin, right? Regulars should be able to start their own towns, but only after they have played enough to get the money to start one. That's the way it works with Towny.

RE: Build2: Regulars creating their own towns??? - Diggity_Dan - 01-24-2012

From what Ive heard from mIKe before, It is supposed to be a Legit RP server in which regulars can join an Ops town/city to Rp in. . .