[mR] Forums
Cor Reformation Restoration - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: Offline (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+----- Forum: Minecraft Classic (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+----- Thread: Cor Reformation Restoration (/showthread.php?tid=2311)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cor Reformation Restoration - DrKamina - 06-11-2012

City of Rapture was built up to be a great server of its time, and it was.
Classic was built up to only be a certain version of MC, to be outdated eventually.
Its a Shrine now, might as well keep it clean.

We are getting a lot of traffic lately, be it cleaning some house of scrub children or just coincidence.

So, if you'll notice, I wiped the admin slate clean of people.
Want to have it back? Prove it.
Prove you don't want it simply for power and control of personal interests.
Re-Apply to the template below.

Super-Admins:
GeneralApathy
RabidGorilla
Dutchmerc
Munchhead
Sweet
Snifflles (Why? because he was a founding member and aside from trolling, very serious about his role-Though the moment he acts up, he's gone again)

Operators:
wischyre
thetigsy
roggeh
queenofmc
DrGreenieMeanie
Donaldduckgooseeggs

^
Those above are either players that retained status or regained status.
If you pass the Re-Apply you will be back with them.

Heres the template to follow:

Name:
When you found CoR:
Why did you like CoR:
Why do you deserve Admin/Op status back:
What exactly did you ever do for CoR: (Note this is optional but lets see who's got the bigger ego)
Are you willing to abide by the rules once again: (Because some people sure as hell don't anymore)
When how and Why did you obtain Op/Admin the first time:

Now then,
Lets move on to something more fun.
Here is a list of people who will NOT be returning to CoR.
And the reasons as to why.

Revoked/Banned Players:
STATUS-BANNED-Beese (Nasty attitude, no respect for players or higher ups, completely controlled by God-Complex Bronyism)(Also made a fool of himself on our forums and insulted everybody, even people he did not know. He is a utter and complete piece of trash)

STATUS-BANNED-Toastastoast (Left because he/she could not build "Pony's" all over the damned place and is a clearly lackey of Beese, including calling the place a "Shithole" in guestland) (Sorry sweetie, but kindly get out now)(So I'm some superop huh? No I'm somebody who gives a damn over this server, unlike the filth of a child and furry you have clearly stated to be)

So, post the re-app into this topic with whatever questions you have.
Lets get this resolved quickly and get to work.
I'll be posting other updates as it goes on.
There's much to be done.

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - Dutchmerc - 06-11-2012

I am willing to spend time again moderating the server and I've been wanting to lately, but I just can't seem to connect through WoM and through the MC site?

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - magicmanp491 - 06-11-2012

Not sure if you want me to fill this out, but hell, I'll do it anyway.
Name: Magicmanp491/C0ffeebeans
When you found CoR: 11 months ago.
Why did you like CoR: Great community, great builds, and great organization as far as worlds, rules, and ranks go.
Why do you deserve Admin/Op status back: Never had it.
What exactly did you ever do for CoR: Build and be friendly.
Are you willing to abide by the rules once again: I have abided by the rules.
When how and Why did you obtain Op/Admin the first time: I have not had Op on this server.

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - Funnyguy651 - 06-11-2012

(06-11-2012, 10:37 AM)Dutchmerc Wrote: I am willing to spend time again moderating the server and I've been wanting to lately, but I just can't seem to connect through WoM and through the MC site?

I've been having the same trouble. When I try to get on through WOM it will stop at the connect screen. And when I try on the website it exits out completely. :/

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - donaldsgooseeggs - 06-13-2012

Name: Donaldsgooseeggs
When you found CoR: 2 years ago
Why did you like CoR: Nice people, Good server.
Why do you deserve Admin/Op status back: To continue moderating and what not(Already retained it, but spelt my name wrong)
What exactly did you ever do for CoR: (Note this is optional but lets see who's got the
bigger ego): Wasn't the best builder, but i had my share of builds. Just general moderating
Are you willing to abide by the rules once again: (Because some people sure as hell don't anymore): Yes
When how and Why did you obtain Op/Admin the first time: Got OP late 2010, Got SOP early 2012

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - Eli - 06-13-2012

He's gone again?

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - BigZed - 06-13-2012

Ban me, I'm done with this.

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - DrGreenieMeanie - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 12:29 PM)BigZed Wrote: Ban me, I'm done with this.

Lol, take a day, think about what you are doing.

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - BigZed - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 12:35 PM)DrGreenieMeanie Wrote: laugh out loud, take a day, think about what you are doing.

I've taken about two weeks :P

RE: Cor Reformation Restoration - mIKe - 06-13-2012

I'm pretty annoyed here.... I will approach this situation when I am not annoyed. I will make better decisions.

Kind of retarded everything has to be this dramatic. I'm sure it has to do with people and their half-assed biased opinions.