[mR] Forums
Request for tnt to be enable on legit - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: Legit Survival (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Request for tnt to be enable on legit (/showthread.php?tid=2681)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Request for tnt to be enable on legit - georgecreeper - 12-15-2012

Me and a lot of other people on legit would like TNT to be enable i know this
has been requested before but we really do want it to be on. we hardly never get griefers and everything where everyone is at least 3000 blocks from spawn and i don't think a griefer would go that far to grief. So we would really be happy if it was unbanned. we won't moan at ops if we do get griefed and we won't put too much TNT to cause big lag.So please may TNT be unbanned.
(sorry if there is bad spelling or something don't make sense i have dyslexia)

Can people who don't play on legit don't vote please!

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - Oink_mR - 12-15-2012

I know this is probably gonna be locked with the "no TNT, absolutely not" statement, but few people actually play on the legit server. I think we can trust each other enough with TNT.

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - gamethan - 12-15-2012

I have to say, legit would be way more fun with TNT allowed. if we had TNT, it would make things a lot more easy and the entire server truly "legit". Now, for the bad part. there will be parts that will be blown up, by some idiots, but we have logblock now, and can tell who it was. and anyway, anyone and everyone that plays is so far out, no new person would go that far to just get rejected by regions. bam.

Auf viedersehen, meine fruenden!

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - Clamington - 12-15-2012

I'd love tnt to be enabled, i dont know how many times ive tried to level land, or just make a large area underground and had to do it by hand. Please enable it Big Grin

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - dmanrules - 12-15-2012

Yes.

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - FutileResistance - 12-15-2012

I vote no, that one time when plugins go down and you're stuff gets blown to bits will make you realize no amount of precautions can stop someone who wants to grief.

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - georgecreeper - 12-15-2012

(12-15-2012, 12:31 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: I vote no, that one time when plugins go down and you're stuff gets blown to bits will make you realize no amount of precautions can stop someone who wants to grief.
1. Everyone who STILL plays on the server is more then 4000 blocks away from spawn
2. The plugins might not go down
3. We never get griefers i have play on legit for 1 year and no one i know has been griefed
4.If the plugins do go down they will only be down for 1-4 days so yeah

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - Diggity_Dan - 12-15-2012

You all seem to underestimate Griefers, you know how easy it is for a Fly hacker to go to 3000+, and NO logblock does not show damage done by TNT placers it just says "TNT Destroyed Block" Not who placed it. I doubt any of you have seen the devastation that can occur from TNT, Besides What could you possible use it for besides clearing out caves/mountains. . .
I Strongly vote No.

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - georgecreeper - 12-15-2012

(12-15-2012, 01:17 PM)Diggity_Dan Wrote: You all seem to underestimate Griefers, you know how easy it is for a Fly hacker to go to 3000+, and NO logblock does not show damage done by TNT placers it just says "TNT Destroyed Block" Not who placed it. I doubt any of you have seen the devastation that can occur from TNT, Besides What could you possible use it for besides clearing out caves/mountains. . .
I Strongly vote No.

But Dan i'm on legit all the time and we never rarely get new people online.
and some might not even be griefers. Anyway no one will find us and you might say dynmap but if they are new people wanting to grief they won't know we have it.

Guys i'm not trying to be cheeky but all the people vote no never come on legit or haven't seen them on there for along time and all the people voted yes come on legit quite a lot.So i think we should ask the people who normaly play on legit. sorry if it sounded cheeky

RE: Request for tnt to be enable on legit - gamethan - 12-15-2012

Ask anyone that plays legit. They will most likely say yes to TNT. everyone else that doesn't even play legit will say no. that's the way it right now, is it not?