[mR] Forums
Why BuDdY Doesn't Talk - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: Why BuDdY Doesn't Talk (/showthread.php?tid=2913)

Why BuDdY Doesn't Talk - Paperthintelevision - 04-26-2013

MODS AND ADMINS BEFORE YOU READ AND GO LIKE WOW FUCK THIS SHIT PAPEZ HATERRR HATEZ ON PPL NOT ALOUD, PHANTOM, I love you man..I really do, and I would hate for this to really actually hurt you, but I feel like you make a good character...ANYWHO before I start gushin tears....*paper casted ego boost on phantom...it was super effective*

Ladies and Gentlemen -_-

there is something you all must know. After years of research and studying the mR clan, I have discovered a barrier...not a solid barrier...but a sound barrier.

Shadow has always been a shy-guy. Some of you whom you may know.
Click Photo To Enlarge

We never figured out why shy-guy was shy all the time...just that it was not his place to try and come out to the open.

now, shadow has not said more than a word over a general voice chat, I know this because I swear to god I heard him say hello OR Maybe he is a cyborg that has been programmed by the government and is researching us and finding out what makes us laugh so that when he finds the right time in a stupid lollers jokes, he can hack into our own home computer systems and obtain the official mR secret intellegent information documentation of the WORLD<.

excuse me...I need to take my medication...

AHEM!

TO THE POINT! NOW Phantom has been in our community for a LOOOONG ass time...I mean like too long. I don't even remember who gave phantom an invite, I mean...maybe it was me...nevermind that...who gave him the pass go collect 200$. phantom could very well be working his way up to the super secrete haxor ways of the shy-guy and his first step was getting in, in which he hypnotized said member who invited him because phantom casted dumb-talk skill lvl99 which has super hypnotix effects of the maxxemest degreeeeeee.

But he didn't... because he talks...phantom TALKS okay...he talks on his microphone, he talks to his mom, I talk to his mom...he talks about BS...he reads youtube comments and childrens books and then repeats what he reads and hears hoping we might congratulate him or laugh with him. There is no laughing with Phantom. Infact, it has never existed in mR, you are only a one direction laugh AT phantom. If phantom died, I would get Phantombed engraved on his coffin. If lemonade was changed to phantomade, I wouldn't even drink it. I have to turn PHANTOM POWER ON in my mixer to get my mics working...it's hurts a little inside when I do, too and I brace myself while I say "stand-by, activating phantom power" *tap* *tap* "testing one, two, three, okay phantom is on....ugh".
Phantom is that allergic reaction you get when your pallette gets itchy. Phantom is also those ads that are fullscreen with no escape button (like wtf is up with that?).

people...phantom is everything and nothing. Phantom is the sticky kitchen floor. if you look up the definition of phantom in google it says he is a figment of imagination...I think I'm going crazy because his figment shows up everyday in the TS server just mocking my sanity.

NOW. there have been many theories of what phantom truly is...some say a programmed cyborg. Some say a ghost...some say...well... phantom is phantom....he need not be anything because he is already created his own entity...which is just the start of his annihilation of the integrity and structure of what mIKe and the co-creators (this guy right here -ye that's me) have spent endless upon endless wasted hours creating! Surely, phantom has supreme hidden power above all of us to accomplish such a feat. it would be a smelly feat, too because that's how phantom would do things.

okay okay, I will stop talking about phantom. I confess, I have been studying him for a very long time and it is sickening how he operates.
when the sun shines on phantom, a shadow is casted over all of us. Shadow is awesome though! He's funny...sometimes activates troll mode in consecutive hours. But it's okay because shadow is le funneh. shadow is our friend. shadow gives us HOPE that someday he can conquer phantom and save us all from our impending doom. Shadow may not have the 1337 cyborg information re-processing powers that phantom possesses but SHADOW is everyone's buddy!

Since the beginning of shadow there has always been phantom along his side. Phantom wishes he could be as cool a buddy as shadow is, but his powers, personality and just flat out aura STINKS! Phantom would have better conversations with google than with us sometimes.

now. for the truth.
Shadow is afraid....
shadow is worried that if he exposes his voice like phantom first did, he would be shunned forever. He's afraid that he will become phantom, he's afraid that he might help phantom's power grow even greater...so shadow hides, with no voice nor powers. But it's about time that shadow conquered his fears...and rise against the great power that is PHANTOM. It's about time Phantom stopped talking and started listening. It's about time Shadow showed his true beautiful nature and not just stay a shadow but evolve.......into your true buddy.

Now after discovering this, shortly afterwards, I also discovered that the only way for shadow to take over phantom's being he(/she?) must find the light of truth and shine it onto the great beast that is phantom exposing his true intentions and purpose on this god forsaken community. it is your final test shadow! shine the LIGHT and you will become whole again and Phantom's being will diminish as you overcome your fears. When all has been finished, Phantom will be no more and there will only be

SHUDDY

RE: Why BuDdY Doesn't Talk - Blaze - 04-26-2013

Probably one of the greatest threads.
:Y: Wink :Y:

RE: Why BuDdY Doesn't Talk - Starkiller666 - 04-26-2013

wow this was really thought provoking

RE: Why BuDdY Doesn't Talk - Shadow - 04-26-2013

what

RE: Why BuDdY Doesn't Talk - *-FearEngine-* - 04-27-2013

Click Photo To Enlarge