[mR] Forums
My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) (/showthread.php?tid=3112)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - Paperthintelevision - 11-11-2013

(10-27-2013, 05:52 PM)southwarrior Wrote: Oink I agree for 2000 bucks you surely can get better than a 760.

Yea with about 1000$ in money that you will never receive except for when your parents give you allowance or on christmas you fucking twats. 760 is better than what MOST gamers have so wtf is the competition. You children have probably never experienced graphics in such a high fidelity as I am right now.

So go fuck yourselves and build something in a fucking 8-bit universe you fucking jackoffs. Or wait, you'll prolly need a Titan fo' dat shit. Better save your pocket change.

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - Oink_mR - 11-11-2013

(11-11-2013, 06:34 PM)Paperthintelevision Wrote:
(10-27-2013, 05:52 PM)southwarrior Wrote: Oink I agree for 2000 bucks you surely can get better than a 760.

Yea with about 1000$ in money that you will never receive except for when your parents give you allowance or on christmas you fucking twats. 760 is better than what MOST gamers have so wtf is the competition. You children have probably never experienced graphics in such a high fidelity as I am right now.

So go fuck yourselves and build something in a fucking 8-bit universe you fucking jackoffs. Or wait, you'll prolly need a Titan fo' dat shit. Better save your pocket change.

Frustrated much?

Sorry, but I had to work for my PC. I also pay for pretty much everything, including my own food sometimes, on my own money. (still in high school)

I was seriously trying to help you with your build but it seems you just want to be a massive dick to everyone

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - Paperthintelevision - 11-11-2013

sorry, I'm just dumbfounded by the community.

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - ssixx - 11-12-2013

I thought mR was full of bros, instead all I see are cunts in this thread. What a shame.

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - southwarrior - 11-12-2013

(11-11-2013, 06:34 PM)Paperthintelevision Wrote:

Somebodies a bit pissy. Theres no competition I dont know what you're talking about. Just that for 2000 you could have gotten better bang for buck than what you did.
And whos to say that me and oink dont have gaming rigs? What are you playing at 1920x1080? so much graphic fidelity because thats what I play at too. Sounds like you just want to be better that everybody else, and when someone disagrees with you you get mad. And why would we need a titan for our 8 bit universe? I was thinking of crossifre 2x 290x's
So hardcore, very much fps, so funs, pew pew pew, much processer, way fast.

Oh heres a build for way less that 2000 with a 780 included
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/21nUB

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - Paperthintelevision - 11-12-2013

I am disagreeing with you because I'm providing some real facts here about the parts and you kids are just concerned about buying the fucking art on the goddamn box! I also do not predominantly game. I work on music production and graphics design so a future-proofed processor is WORTH IT. Graphics card? not so much.

I will never buy AMD again. Shit Shit Shit.

Yea, I'm pissy. I'm pissed that the mR no longer has a fucking community or it's otherwise saturated from the minecraft community. I'm pissed that the only responses I get are from children on here. I'm pissed that you guys don't know how to read. I'm pissed that the only game you faghots play is Minecraft.

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - craigpd - 11-12-2013

If AMD are shit, how can they are the ones who have made notable advancements in technology?.
First to produce a processor with 2 physical cores.
First to reach and exceed 1Ghz.
If all goes to plan, will produce the first 20nM GPU's. (Dependant upon TSMC getting their shit together).

Sure, I won't bash you on spending your money. But you asked for criticism and we gave it. All I will say is building something with this price bracket is overkill. Build the rig that suits what your needs, no shiny bits and bobs. Money can always be better spent elsewhere, no matter how much you have. That's how I see it anyway.

AMD are far, far, from shit. If they were shit, they would not be alive right now. They would not be pushing competition. Remember, when you compare AMD to nVidia or Intel, AMD is worth 6-Billion..nVidia, 13-Billion..Intel, In excess of 100-Billion..All of Intel's money goes to R&D (And OEM payoffs), All of nVidia's go to R&D...AMD has to provide R&D funds for two very separate parts of the company. So much less to go around.
AMD's 8350 is exceptional. considering the fact that the 9590 is an overclocked 8350. Meaning that it's out of the box, 5Ghz, on air. You'd be lucky to reach that with most Intel processors under water cooling. Price:Performance, there is no matching AMD. Prices low, performance high. Doesn't take much to realise the advantage there. And let's not forget about nVidia and their amazing card killing drivers. Sure, their cards are great, but that all goes out the window once it's killed by the driver.

Fine, you got the money to get the best. But don't bash other companies just because they didn't have anything that would be ideal for you in your price range. Also: Never trust youtube reviews, or most reviews online. All of them have some company's money in their pocket.

I got suggestions from friends who are into the scene. I've had bad experiences with AMD in the past, that is all. I just don't see myself buying AMD anymore. maybe if I try it out in the future. idk

RE: My new PC build (2000$ budget!) - craigpd - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 06:23 PM)Paperthintelevision Wrote: Yea, I'm pissy. I'm pissed that the mR no longer has a fucking community or it's otherwise saturated from the minecraft community. I'm pissed that the only responses I get are from children on here. I'm pissed that you guys don't know how to read. I'm pissed that the only game you faghots play is Minecraft.

The only reason Minecraft is so popular is because you CAN play it casually. Which is why it got so big. People just don't have time to sit down for 7 hours and play FPS games, I wish it wasn't that way, but it is.

yea I know. I don't hate minecraft man. I like that game I spent a good ammount of time on it and I will spend more time on it I'm sure. I just saw the video of maxxx's creations! I wanna see that in the server! I think it's amazing what some people have built in minecraft.

I don't particularly spend like 7 hours straight. But I do spend like 4 hours straight playing an FPS if it is immersive (borderlands 2 is a good one I can play for along while). I know what you mean, though. Like getting what you want out the game with the time that you can.