[mR] Forums
Suggestions - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: Build1 (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=3160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Suggestions - bmanrules - 01-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 05:50 PM)Xenol1997 Wrote: and whats the problem with that?! As you say only regulars play, if there is a better option for them, then we could just convert b1! it just seems that everything I'm saying is just been related back to me, but as an counter point!

Because then we don't get new players. I agree, B1 could do with some improvements, but giving everyone creative isn't one Smile

RE: Suggestions - Starkiller666 - 01-02-2014

everybody for creative, isn't an option, and yes i was kinda angry, sorry about my outbursts of anger, but there is another option, we do have a worlds plugin, and its not hard to get another world, why not have a world for creative, that switches people to it to creative automatically, and then when they come back, forced survival mode, its been done, but with the new world people have to be cautious, there are still griefers.

RE: Suggestions - dmanrules - 01-03-2014

The PVP server was a good idea for attention too. If we used multiverse to have a constantly changing PVPgamemode world, we could bring in a lot of new players. The build server will never be found between the other thousands of mc servers but if we start implementing brand new maps made by Sethbling etc, we will stand out.

RE: Suggestions - mIKe - 01-03-2014

Might load this up

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/limited-creative/

RE: Suggestions - Xenol1997 - 01-03-2014

(01-02-2014, 10:22 PM)starkiller666 Wrote: everybody for creative, isn't an option, and yes i was kinda angry, sorry about my outbursts of anger, but there is another option, we do have a worlds plugin, and its not hard to get another world, why not have a world for creative, that switches people to it to creative automatically, and then when they come back, forced survival mode, its been done, but with the new world people have to be cautious, there are still griefers.

Now that is a good idea, a separate world for creative, perhaps market as a sandbox world, you can build your stuff there, and perhaps have it copied over to the proper world when its done? then it doesnt matter about destroying the landscape in the sandbox world. combine that with mIKes limited creative plugin, to stop people bringing things like diamonds blocks and ugly ores back into the proper world and we're onto a winner! Big Grin

RE: Suggestions - bmanrules - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 11:31 AM)Xenol1997 Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 10:22 PM)starkiller666 Wrote: everybody for creative, isn't an option, and yes i was kinda angry, sorry about my outbursts of anger, but there is another option, we do have a worlds plugin, and its not hard to get another world, why not have a world for creative, that switches people to it to creative automatically, and then when they come back, forced survival mode, its been done, but with the new world people have to be cautious, there are still griefers.

Now that is a good idea, a separate world for creative, perhaps market as a sandbox world, you can build your stuff there, and perhaps have it copied over to the proper world when its done? then it doesnt matter about destroying the landscape in the sandbox world. combine that with mIKes limited creative plugin, to stop people bringing things like diamonds blocks and ugly ores back into the proper world and we're onto a winner! Big Grin

If we transfer it over to the proper world it'll just wipe all the survival builds :P Keep them seperate.

What will we do for donations if we have the limited creative plugin? Give donators full creative?

(01-03-2014, 11:34 AM)bmanrules Wrote:

If we transfer it over to the proper world it'll just wipe all the survival builds :P Keep them seperate

I meant for example, if I built a building in the creative world, could it be transferred, perhaps by and op with mc-edit into the survival world? without effecting the surroundings?
:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
Remember, I have mo experience doing this, I'm just throwing out ideas.

RE: Suggestions - bmanrules - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 11:37 AM)Xenol1997 Wrote:

If we transfer it over to the proper world it'll just wipe all the survival builds :P Keep them seperate

I meant for example, if I built a building in the creative world, could it be transferred, perhaps by and op with mc-edit into the survival world? without effecting the surroundings?

We could just keep all the builds in the creative world instead

(01-03-2014, 11:43 AM)bmanrules Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 11:37 AM)Xenol1997 Wrote:

We could just keep all the builds in the creative world instead

I get what you mean now, I was thinking of something else, no I agree.

RE: Suggestions - Constructer97 - 01-03-2014

Perhaps, and this is an idea and it may not work but it could. What if there are two worlds on b1, one for regulars and one for trusted members. The world for regulars are for new players who start off with how b1 is currently atm, items at spawn magic carpet etc. The other world would only be accessible to trusted members. If you are op/mR/admin you get automatic access there. If you have been on the server for over 6months say, you can donate a fixed amount of money to get there and you get limited creative, too many items or whatever that mod is called. There is no need for another server, as another server would just mean more money mIKe would have to spend. It still brings in the donation factor and its something that xenol would benefit from seeing as hes been here for 3 years. I doubt there would be many regular players willing to wait 6 months just to grief, especially with added protection and roll back to prevent grief. Like i say it's just a suggestion it may or may not work. Similar to previous comments