[mR] Forums
2014: The year of the mIKe. - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: 2014: The year of the mIKe. (/showthread.php?tid=3175)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - gamethan - 01-14-2014

(01-13-2014, 01:20 AM)Blargh_14 Wrote: First we take over the small countries... Maybe start a rebellion or two in China, spread some dissension among the already fickle U.S.A. and before the turmoil starts get our hands on a nuke and ride that rocket to the stars!

We start in our secret underground base in Liechtenstein, move through eastern europe, set up main YoM camp at the U.K., invite the leaders of the world for a meeting to negotiate treaties, then infect them all with Virus M that spreads like a wildfire in yogi's forest. It will spread through the hierarchy of each country, and slowly trickle down to every single person. This, my friends, is how YoM must go down
:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
[quote='gamethan' pid='33128' dateline='1389754516']
[quote='Blargh_14' pid='33101' dateline='1389597612']
First we take over the small countries... Maybe start a rebellion or two in China, spread some dissension among the already fickle U.S.A. and before the turmoil starts get our hands on a nuke and ride that rocket to the stars!

We start in our secret underground base in Liechtenstein, move through eastern europe, set up main YoM camp at the U.K., invite the leaders of the world for a meeting to negotiate treaties, then infect them all with Virus M that spreads like a wildfire in yogi's forest. It will spread through the hierarchy of each country, and slowly trickle down to every single person. This, my friends, is how YoM must go down

Lol my quotations screwed up! Smile

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - bmanrules - 01-15-2014

(01-14-2014, 05:03 PM)Odin Online Wrote: To start off the YOM I will be creating a Mike's Revenge Calendar. Post images you want in the calendar in this thread.

Things that can be in the calendar:
Creations
Other Things

How will a calender increase our user count and server promotion though?

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - Axehacker32 - 01-15-2014

Its just to get organized I think

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - Videowarrior - 01-15-2014

I'll be doing some awesome stuff really soon, I'm also trying to get Blade back into the clan activities
(But he's pretty busy with work and his kid). A Very mRerry Christmas was only the beginning of the fun
to come so keep your eyes peeled!

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - bmanrules - 01-15-2014

Click Photo To Enlarge

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - Babeboom - 01-16-2014

Who's mIKe? We only have mik.

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - Odin Online - 01-27-2014

Since you are all slackers I have decided the pictures for the Calendar.

January (A little late...) : mR logo.
February : Ivan Doroschuk.
March: Michael York
April: A certain San-Diego Zoo shirt that may or may not have been the prize from a certain story writing competition.
May: Several Medical Doctors.
June: Sheets.
July: Light switches.
August: Atari Products.
September: The Cover of the First Edition of Atlas Shrugged.
October: A baby playing a keyboard.
November: A menorah
December: Razor Freestyle Scooter.

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - MP29 - 01-28-2014

So.

-a facebook page,
-a youtube channel
-a steam page
- twitter ?
- linkedin?
-maybe we can open more pages on other minecraft sites, get mR out there.
-a page on planetminecraft (yes im puking but i need to mention it)
some nice actions that repeat each month, to prevent the many times mentioned death of mR, but i dont see it as that.
We're not dieing, we just in a mR-dip.
we just need some councelling.

i was thinking of making some short youtube vids, and if someone can like video edit and add some crazy mR signs in it, would be nuts.

Can't our great leader mIKe give us some directions we are seeking?

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - lissy2000 - 01-30-2014

Hey.. I'll come back.. >:D I just don't go on the computer as much as I use to.

RE: 2014: The year of the mIKe. - Odin Online - 05-29-2014

HEY KIDS! ITS NOT OVER YET! ITS NEVER OVER!

I MADE THIS STORY FOR YOU. MAYBE I WILL GET AN EMMY FOR BEST SPOKEN WORD TRACK!

Greetings beautiful mutants, and how may we be of service?
This is mIKe for Mike’s Revenge incorporated, hecking in with the many factions of devolutionary humans who have waited so faithfully this past year while Mike’s Revenge gathered its strength for the next offensive.

As many of you can see, the road ahead is filled with danger.
It's not nuclear bombs we must fear, but the human mind itself, or lack of it on this planet.

It's time to go beyond the normal thing. It's time to do the super thing. It's time for Mike’s Revenge.
There is no question about it, the avocado boys are ready with new games, new servers and new approaches to survival, in a world filled with subhumans.

Lies, lies, lies! that's all we get from those who pretend to know but don't!
But once again Mike’s Revenge attempts to cut through the mental grease and grime with techniques of positive mutation, designed to protect you From the ninnies and the twits

Remember, no one knows, so let's find out, Mike’s Revenge asks the questions that help point us all in the right direction. To go forward, move ahead, and give the past the slip.

It's time to seek out new traditions. We know where the old one's took us, and now we are all here together

So let's go take in the full measure ff Mike’s Revenge’s avocado spirit. The donation thread and paypal account of Mike’s Revenge’s latest funding drive is entitled simply ‘Please donate. We are poor.; To donate, is not like spending money, but rather, it is an investment in the future, In a blow against the empire

This is mIKe for Mike’s Revenge incorporated saying
'Bombs away'

Anyhow, I'm going to make the first anual "Mikes Revenge High Tech Portable audio based observation cylinder." This will be a wonderful compilation album of the community's favorite songs. All the community members can contribute one song. Only the first twenty songs are guaranteed to be included on the album.

If we drum up enough interest I will manufacture a "Digital Deluxe Version" with one copy distributed every week during august. (Yes you will have to pay... In cash.)

The "Digital Deluxe Version" will consist of a custom compact disc attached to a vinyl record via tape or some other fastener. This compact disc will contain the entire free album as well as three "Bonus Tracks" from the Vinyl record that it comes attached to. Alongside this plethora of wonder an additional compact disc containing the spoken word track "Mike Speaks" will also be included in this bundle.

BUT WAIT, THERE JUST HAPPENS TO BE SOMETHING MORE! One of the "Digital Deluxe Version" Bundles will really be the "X-TREEM DIGITAL DELUX BUNDLE CHRISTMAS 1957 EDITION"! This will contain all the goodies from the "Digital Deluxe Version" as well as:

A Paperclip
A Shoelace
A Battery
A picture of a certain San Diego Zoo shirt.
And a packet of tea in your choice of flavor!

So get posting what songs you want in this album. The price for the digital deluxe will be decided as soon as I manufacture the exclusive "X-TREEM DIGITAL DELUXE VERSION BUNDLE CHRISTMAS 1957 EDITION 2.0 MIKE'S REVENGE ADMINISTRATION PROTOTYPE HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL PROTOTYPE DEMO RELEASE VERSION!!!" This version will contain all the other stuff as well as a signed certificate of authenticity and maybe, just maybe, a package of almonds and the empty feeling that paying for such an overpriced version of a version of a version of a compilation album was a waste of money. Said feeling will subside upon repeated playing of the track "Mike Speaks".

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! ALL THIS CAN BE YOURS, ASSUMING YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR THE DELUXE VERSION WHICH YOU HAVE A SLIM CHANCE OF WINNING.

BUT FIRST, you must post what songs you want on the free version of the album!
:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
CHANGE OF PLANS!

IF YOU WIN THE GIVEAWAYS YOU GET IT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT SHOULD BE IN SUCH BIG LETTERS ON A SEPARATE POST.

(Your still paying for shipping though.)