[mR] Forums
RP server Locations and Lore - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: MCRP (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Thread: RP server Locations and Lore (/showthread.php?tid=3226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - MP29 - 04-13-2014

Xenol, as i understand the map is done?
would you please choose spots for cities, and for towns and such, and let us know.
It would be cool to see cities/towns equally spread out over the map.
Then we need to appoint those to their citiy town village so they can be created.

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - MP29 - 04-13-2014

and add extra areas for forests, quests, battle zones and very nice scenery Big Grin

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - holypengin - 04-15-2014

for everyone who has land may I come up with the idea of making a coat of arms or a crest for your clamed land and some lore for your area to help build up a back story you don't need to be forthcoming with it if you like you can save some to hide it in books around the area
:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
plus how are you getting along with the map?

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - Poopoooter - 04-15-2014

Is each square a diffrent part of land or does the same colour have the same crest?

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - nitroft - 04-16-2014

Ok when I was playing Skyrim(A game) I was thinking what if this role play server had different races to choose from just like in the elder scrolls. Skyrim has around 10 different races to choose from such as High elfs, Argonians(lizard people), Wood elfs, Breton, Dunmer or dark elfs, Imperials, Khajiit(cat people), Nords, Orcs, or Redguard. So I was thinking you could create your own races to go along with the lore and role play of this server. It doesn't have to be just 10 but as much as you want. Each race could have their own traits and advantages for example one race may be better with archery while another race could have mastered architecture. Each race could also have their own backstory and lore meaning how did they get here or if they did anything in the past. This is just something cool i think should be added to the role play, It may really help with the lore and storyline. Thanks.

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - gamethan - 04-16-2014

(04-16-2014, 06:31 PM)nitroft Wrote: Ok when I was playing Skyrim(A game) I was thinking what if this role play server had different races to choose from just like in the elder scrolls. Skyrim has around 10 different races to choose from such as High elfs, Argonians(lizard people), Wood elfs, Breton, Dunmer or dark elfs, Imperials, Khajiit(cat people), Nords, Orcs, or Redguard. So I was thinking you could create your own races to go along with the lore and role play of this server. It doesn't have to be just 10 but as much as you want. Each race could have their own traits and advantages for example one race may be better with archery while another race could have mastered architecture. Each race could also have their own backstory and lore meaning how did they get here or if they did anything in the past. This is just something cool i think should be added to the role play, It may really help with the lore and storyline. Thanks.

That is a well-crafted idea young sir! I have a deep regard for different-race games like that (Old disc version of WoW especially) but, there is a downside. how would there be any order to that? there would be so many details and wierd sh*t lore like "the race of MP29 is immune to all weapons and his only weakness is an orgasm, if you can last that long"

There is a a good idea that I think definitly needs to be added. Maybe find a bukkit plug-in for something like 4 different races? I'm sure there's something out there like a Lord of the Rings Race mod.

Definite yes on the idea.

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - bmanrules - 04-16-2014

(04-16-2014, 07:20 PM)gamethan Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 06:31 PM)nitroft Wrote: Ok when I was playing Skyrim(A game) I was thinking what if this role play server had different races to choose from just like in the elder scrolls. Skyrim has around 10 different races to choose from such as High elfs, Argonians(lizard people), Wood elfs, Breton, Dunmer or dark elfs, Imperials, Khajiit(cat people), Nords, Orcs, or Redguard. So I was thinking you could create your own races to go along with the lore and role play of this server. It doesn't have to be just 10 but as much as you want. Each race could have their own traits and advantages for example one race may be better with archery while another race could have mastered architecture. Each race could also have their own backstory and lore meaning how did they get here or if they did anything in the past. This is just something cool i think should be added to the role play, It may really help with the lore and storyline. Thanks.

That is a well-crafted idea young sir! I have a deep regard for different-race games like that (Old disc version of WoW especially) but, there is a downside. how would there be any order to that? there would be so many details and wierd sh*t lore like "the race of MP29 is immune to all weapons and his only weakness is an orgasm, if you can last that long"

There is a a good idea that I think definitly needs to be added. Maybe find a bukkit plug-in for something like 4 different races? I'm sure there's something out there like a Lord of the Rings Race mod.

We could use the Bender plugin I posted (fire nation, water nation, air nation and earth nation)

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - nitroft - 04-16-2014

Thank You! I knew someone would like this idea and a mod to include this would be neat. Also there could be restrictions on what you can add with your race so you cant say something crazy like in your example. It would have to be simple and realistic things like where I said maybe one race has archery mastered, While another race may have more skill in sword combat. I'm sure there's some mod that includes skills like that.
:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
(04-16-2014, 07:34 PM)bmanrules Wrote:

We could use the Bender plugin I posted (fire nation, water nation, air nation and earth nation)

Yeah I guess that would work, everyone in each nation would have a skill like Water, Earth, Fire and Air bending, It would just depend which nation you join. But wouldn't you just use the same idea and same lore as in the show Avatar the Last Air Bender if you did that?

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - MP29 - 04-17-2014

"the race of MP29 is immune to all weapons and his only weakness is an orgasm, if you can last that long"

lol
my lord

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - gamethan - 04-17-2014

(04-16-2014, 07:34 PM)bmanrules Wrote:

I'm cool with that besides the fact that 1 element has the obvious advantage through my months of playing on a bending server. If we have a brave code-man that would like to either nerf earth bending a little or add something for air bending, our server would definitly become popular. If we can't do something for that, then I think we should try a diff race mod.