[mR] Forums
RP server Locations and Lore - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: MCRP (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Thread: RP server Locations and Lore (/showthread.php?tid=3226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - Starkiller666 - 04-05-2014

i though bottom right purple was gonna be cap city

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - Poopoooter - 04-05-2014

I'm not sure what's going on do you just apply for land? If so can I have some? :)

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - gamethan - 04-05-2014

Guys, super easy way to fix story. Blame it on the gods. Here's an example:

"(from beginning) All the gods are dead. Some say they killed each other, others say that the ice froze them to death. They no longer protect the mortals in their times of need.

It started about 1500 years ago. The gods engaged in a battle, the likes never seen before, fighting among themselves over the godly throne. There were two fronts, one fighting for Xersis, the god of all that is knowledgable, and one fighting for Hushraba, deity of power. The mortals watched from the earth in utter fear as all forces they knew as godly collided. The battle raged on for several months, both gods chipping away at each other's strength and sanity. The story goes that one day Xersis' sanity had come to an end. He used his powers in a way he swore to never do, and obliterated Hushraba and his allied gods. In Xersis' time of insanity, he couldn't control the power he unleashed, and doomed the other gods, and the world, to obliteration. The mortals knew the world would end, but using their advanced technologies they somehow saved the planet from certain annihilation. There are many stories of how they saved it, or what they saved it from, but the end result is always the same; earth's orbit had drastically changed, causing sever glaciation. These glaciers sat freezing humanity to death as earth slowly traveled out of orbit. The mortals, in their final time of crisis, created a machine so advance even they did not know what would happen to earth. They preserved certain humans in cryogenic tubes set to open in 1000 years. They activated the machine, but all were lost to the seemingly eternal winter. Now, 1500 years later, humans are beginning to rebuild civilizations and repopulate the post-apocalyptic earth."

Obviously there are some parts I left out that might need to be put back in, but my point being, blame anything that is hard to explain on the gods. Don't bother with ice changing the mass of earth, or asteroids

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - Xenol1997 - 04-06-2014

Nice, but God and Gods should be capitalised and you spelt severe wrong Wink
:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
(04-05-2014, 05:52 PM)Poopoooter Wrote: I'm not sure what's going on do you just apply for land? If so can I have some? Smile

Where would you like?

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - holypengin - 04-06-2014

have we talked about specific build styles like the island towns may be fishing towns if yellow is a plain then there more livestock farming and horseback riding stuff like that?

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - Xenol1997 - 04-06-2014

(04-05-2014, 11:54 AM)starkiller666 Wrote: i though bottom right purple was gonna be cap city

No, the purple is the desert and jungle region, which is infact the poorest region.
:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
(04-06-2014, 02:05 AM)holypengin Wrote: have we talked about specific build styles like the island towns may be fishing towns if yellow is a plain then there more livestock farming and horseback riding stuff like that?

Not yet, although it couldn't harm to. The north I want to be mediaeval in stele, with stone brick cathedrals and castles (same with the blue section)

I think the red section would be similar, shut with more wood to match the warmer climate.

The Yellow, being the richest section would be the most fancy looking (we could say that they mine gold there ore something).

The green islands would be a mix I suppose, with imposing castles and little villages.

The purple, being the desert could be sandstone based.

Obviously, a lot of the design is down to whoever owns the region.

and I still want the far right yellow island

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - Poopoooter - 04-06-2014

Xenol - I'm not fussy I will take any part, I would just like a part assigned to me XD

also is there a way to raise the land up so there more room to dig up make it normal sea level which I belive is around 52

RE: RP server Locations and Lore - Poopoooter - 04-06-2014

Xenol - are the black islands at the top right taken? If not can I have them?