[mR] Forums
*RP Council - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: MCRP (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Thread: *RP Council (/showthread.php?tid=3244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: *RP Council - Axehacker32 - 04-30-2014

You never were around legit when Canada was going on...There were many bannings, since ops were part of the community too. Some extreme chaos there lol, but it was extremely fun. We had pools of lsd under MPs house lol

RE: *RP Council - mIKe - 04-30-2014

As of right now, this is just an idea, I like where MP is going with it. We do need to have some sort of structure, otherwise it'll end up a free for all. However I do understand what Dutch and Poo are saying (cant say Poo and be serious, lol). We dont want the RP to end up tailored to just a few. I like idea of a rotating council, that way everyone gets to have an equal say in what goes on, and we dont have too many hands in the pot causing a lack of continuity.

RE: *RP Council - Poopoooter - 04-30-2014

Is poop any easier mike? Smile

Also i think a change every so often like mike suggests is a good comprimise between the two - it gives the server some stability and structure but then also gives everyone a chance to get involved in the community.

RE: *RP Council - Pascal123 - 04-30-2014

I think the council is a good idea, its best to have more active people for others to turn too, which they can then share with the rest of the clan, And it seems like a nice idea, i doubt that it's intention is to prevent us from sharing any ideas or being a part of it, more as a way for players to be in contact with us.

Quote:And ingame there will be " The Knights of the Square Table "
In my soon to be fortress ill make a big impressive hall with a big square table for all the Lords and Rulers of each of our cities in the world to gather to talk, feast, trade, or plan big things.
This will be linked to the Council in the forums, and from there to everyone.

Like this, it even seems like a good idea to be included in the RP... Maybe there could be a Thread/Sub-Thread?

As for Canada, i was pretty much the only one keeping it safe and protecting it, and I've only had to temp-ban two people, and permanent one, being that it had around 90% of the server living there and 36 players in total and was growing, and with each day it generally became more and more beautiful through the roads and homes everywhere which resembled something MP29 or Maxx would make and hadn't really been griefed, I'd say it wasn't that bad, though it did start taking its toll on me.

RE: *RP Council - MP29 - 05-10-2014

Yes, we need a council.

Not all mR is on the RP server every day, so some ppl that are very active in the RP server should be able to make some decisions without every time having to talk it thru with the clan.

Last week ive talked to many ppl online, and all i discussed will return in the main discussion.
it was about the future of the RP server , how it all will be set up, what plugins would be nice.

I notice ingame that many ppl have questions and I am there to answer them OR note them for further RP discussions.
nice ideas, I collect them.

If you're still thinking i am excluding everyone, then i suggest you read the complete thread again.
I am not, in the opposite :
I want to make this RP server into a good running server with a good supporting team and system, together with you.

As if now i am taking somewhat control over deciding certain things.
Some control over the build fase is needed before ppl think its B1,
and go build non theme related stuff (medieval).

RE: *RP Council - Poopoooter - 05-10-2014

I can't read.

RE: *RP Council - MP29 - 05-10-2014

Ok,
Poop, your a good guy, sorry i shouted at you.
Dutch i love you.

I discovered my autism has been confusing everyone , even myself.

To be short. ill try to be short.

-INGAME COUNCIL:

A team of ingame lords/kings that weekly gather and discuss events, ideas, new things, future.
This will be reported in the MCRP forum to be known to ALL who wants to know.

- RP COUNCIL

A team of (rotating) Active RP players that are the question/ideas/suggestions point for all RP players, from there things will get ingame, or further discussed in the clan.

:::::::::Merged Post::::::::::
did i do good this time Dutch?

RE: *RP Council - Poopoooter - 08-08-2014

Even thought I disagreed with this at the start - the RP server is dead and I want people to play it again... So I think we should get this council thing up and running and start the RP server going? Smile

RE: *RP Council - Odin Online - 08-08-2014

ded

RE: *RP Council - MP29 - 08-08-2014

Thanks all for the effort.
One thing i know,
An RP server in mR is not possible.
Even thought people have great ideas,
the effort and try isnt there.

Sad.