[mR] Forums
Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) (/showthread.php?tid=3330)

Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - Fred U - 09-11-2014

Hey guys, long time no see. Just wanted to say hey and let you know that Jesus is God and that He loves all of you and that in Romans 8:1 it says "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." and what that means is that if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior with your whole heart, mind, and soul, and follow Him with your whole life then whatever Satan or anyone else wants to bring up against you does not matter. At that point the past is the past and Jesus, the Lord God chooses not to remember that, so therefore it didnt happen. Jesus loves you, I love you. Message me on Steam if you want to talk [mR] Fred U is my steam name. Oh and if I didnt mention, Jesus is God Big Grin

RE: Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - Videowarrior - 09-12-2014

Jesus sacrificed himself to himself to prevent the people he created from going to a hell he made ruled by a demon he knowingly created and knew who would betray him and knowingly doomed mankind to "test" them before allowing them into a realm in the ether known as heaven even though he knew past, future, and present of all things, he still decided to "test" these individuals under punishment of eternal damnation if they fail (Which he knows who will fail).

Click Photo To Enlarge

Sup ferd.
(P.S. I just don't like organized religion and their explanation of god, but I do believe in god)

RE: Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - Fred U - 09-13-2014

Hey Vidster, I understand why you dont like religion Im with you on it, the whole catholic stand up, sit down, say 2.5 million hail maries, and 5.6 billion our fathers and MAYBE youll be good enough to get into heaven, but we'll keep selling you salvation, and guilting you into giving us your money, and if you dont we'll send you a bill telling you how much you owe our catholic church thing is pretty sickening. BUT being a Christian literally means being a follower of Christ, so what God wants is a relationship with you, its not that you're a member of some super special church clique that knows all these secrets about God that noone else but them knows about lol. God doesnt want you to go to hell, that relationship with him is what will save you. He knows that we cant do it, because if you look at the old testament, and how Jesus ended up getting crucified, its because the Pharisees, and Saducees (the "pastors" of that time) hated that Jesus was teaching that you dont need some mans religious acts to come home to God, you just need to love Him (God). Smile

RE: Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - gamethan - 09-13-2014

(09-13-2014, 08:55 PM)Fred U Wrote: Hey Vidster, I understand why you dont like religion Im with you on it, the whole catholic stand up, sit down, say 2.5 million hail maries, and 5.6 billion our fathers and MAYBE youll be good enough to get into heaven, but we'll keep selling you salvation, and guilting you into giving us your money, and if you dont we'll send you a bill telling you how much you owe our catholic church thing is pretty sickening. BUT being a Christian literally means being a follower of Christ, so what God wants is a relationship with you, its not that you're a member of some super special church clique that knows all these secrets about God that noone else but them knows about lol. God doesnt want you to go to hell, that relationship with him is what will save you. He knows that we cant do it, because if you look at the old testament, and how Jesus ended up getting crucified, its because the Pharisees, and Saducees (the "pastors" of that time) hated that Jesus was teaching that you dont need some mans religious acts to come home to God, you just need to love Him (God). Smile

Amen brutha, you should start chargin people fo' yo' services.

lelel pay the church in avocados

RE: Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - Xenol1997 - 09-14-2014

Bloody liberal protestants

RE: Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - MP29 - 09-14-2014

Jesus is God
Sky is Green
Water is Blue
I am High
Jesus is too.

RE: Jesus is God (Hey guys :D!) - maxx237 - 09-14-2014

WHO?