[mR] Forums
New Beginnings! - MCRP - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: All Games (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Forum: MCRP (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Thread: New Beginnings! - MCRP (/showthread.php?tid=3348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - Poopoooter - 12-17-2014

I'm just so bored without it :/

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - bmanrules - 12-17-2014

(12-17-2014, 09:58 AM)Poopoooter Wrote: I'm just so bored without it :/
Why don't you play on the Minecraft servers we have? We've got two servers which would be great for roleplay (Build has fly, supplies, creative if you really needed it) yet it's been practically empty apart from Odin and Constructer97 for the past few months.
There isn't much point hounding for a new server when no one's even bothering to play the ones we have. I guess RP's had a poor success rate in the past, and the servers aren't really overflowing with people at the moment. If people play we'll have a better reason to start a new one.

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - Poopoooter - 01-14-2015

Why is legit down now? Sad We lost roleplay and legit now?

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - Poopoooter - 01-14-2015

Also i no longer have creative on build1 which is why i don't play.

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - bmanrules - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 01:37 PM)Poopoooter Wrote: Why is legit down now? Sad We lost roleplay and legit now?

Legit's not down, it's still running - legit.mikes-revenge.net

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - Poopoooter - 01-15-2015

Ah okey was confusing as server list still says the old IP

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - Xenol1997 - 01-22-2015

Build is a flawed design naturally, and legit is... well boring. RP is a great idea, but it requires work! Unfortunatly I have thing thing called collage which really stops my building as much as I'd like to. (aka at all)

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - nitroft - 01-22-2015

Build is fine, I mean sure there is ares with weird chunk errors but we try to ignore them. If you want to role play just come on B1, Afro, Png, Odin, Rat3d and others role play on build all the time.
Its not really a medieval type role play like on the role play server, its more of a modern country role play with Odins made up year being 1960. We also make up other role plays but it mostly consists of one main one.
If your not into that stuff I heard Cons is making a giant medieval city some where, you could just do your medieval role play there. The role play server was fun for a few days but no one really showed up to well... role play, a lot of the time it was just MP and I building our cities which I think was just because no one really had the time to go on due to school or work.
I agree with Bman, Get more people that play on the current servers before a new server is opened up. Otherwise its just going to end up like the last one.

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - bmanrules - 01-23-2015

(01-22-2015, 06:31 PM)Xenol1997 Wrote: Build is a flawed design naturally, and legit is... well boring. RP is a great idea, but it requires work! Unfortunatly I have thing thing called collage which really stops my building as much as I'd like to. (aka at all)

Welcome back,

I guess I kind of fail to see how a build server built for a game who's main focus is creativity is flawed naturally, and Legit has been a bit dead lately, but both are servers that can be used for RP, and Build1 has an RP going on at the moment set in an alternate 1960s which has some pretty awesome builds coming out of it and has been lasting a while. Both servers have been quite dead lately, though Build is starting to pick up a little, which is great, but it's not enough to warrant a new server when we've got two perfectly good Minecraft servers, one of which just got upgraded recently, sitting dead. If you've got suggestions to help make them less boring post them here and we'll take a look at them, but with RP's track record and the current state of our Minecraft servers it's currently unlikely that we'll start a new one for now, Unless enough people show they'd actively play on it more than the current servers :P

RE: New Beginnings! - MCRP - Xenol1997 - 01-25-2015

(01-23-2015, 02:55 PM)bmanrules Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 06:31 PM)Xenol1997 Wrote: Build is a flawed design naturally, and legit is... well boring. RP is a great idea, but it requires work! Unfortunatly I have thing thing called collage which really stops my building as much as I'd like to. (aka at all)

Welcome back,

I guess I kind of fail to see how a build server built for a game who's main focus is creativity is flawed naturally, and Legit has been a bit dead lately, but both are servers that can be used for RP, and Build1 has an RP going on at the moment set in an alternate 1960s which has some pretty awesome builds coming out of it and has been lasting a while. Both servers have been quite dead lately, though Build is starting to pick up a little, which is great, but it's not enough to warrant a new server when we've got two perfectly good Minecraft servers, one of which just got upgraded recently, sitting dead. If you've got suggestions to help make them less boring post them here and we'll take a look at them, but with RP's track record and the current state of our Minecraft servers it's currently unlikely that we'll start a new one for now, Unless enough people show they'd actively play on it more than the current servers :P

The concept of the build server is flawed because creative-mode is rationed as I keep saying. Is it a coincidence that the few people that actually play on it, and build the best things actually have creative mode? The shop system is a pain in the arse, not to mention the fact that it doesn't include all blocks.