[mR] Forums
Funny stories! - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: Funny stories! (/showthread.php?tid=3350)

Funny stories! - Axehacker32 - 10-02-2014

This thread is a place for all funny stories you may have! The idea occured to me to make this thread after I had a rather funny incident myself just like 30 minutes ago, so here's my story.

I was setting up my desk to take a few pictures of things, and I thought I could leave my monitor there if I cleaned it. So I got a microfiber cloth and some water and dampened the cloth, not noticing the red stain on a few parts. I started wiping down my desk and monitor and then rub my fingers over them and they came away red. So I spent 40 minutes wiping down my stuff, and my fingers are now stained red. The stuff sticks well to skin, but not to my stuff luckily.

RE: Funny stories! - autist - 10-02-2014

.....and then i became a huge massive Californian and ruined everything hugs for everybody

RE: Funny stories! - Apclear - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 11:13 PM)autist Wrote: i remember this one time i made a community and had good servers and then i became a huge massive Californian and ruined everything hugs for everybody

hey that's not funny I know people who live in California

RE: Funny stories! - Ackros - 10-04-2014

One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. The proceeded to each buy a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick head. The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened. The Irishman too , picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling “spit it out, spit it out you bastard”

RE: Funny stories! - gamethan - 10-04-2014

This one is kind of long, but its a funny one

So there's a normal average day cheerio walking down the street, just walking along, when all-of-a-sudden he sees the most gorgous frosted cheerio in the world. This frosted cheerio has the most out smooth curves and just sparkles all the time and he immiediately falls in love with this frosted cheerio. So he walks up to the Frosted cheerio and says "Oh my goodness, you are the most beautifal frosted cheerio i have ever seen in my entire life, your just so stunning! Do you wanna marry me?" "Oh thats so sweet of you" said the Frosted Cheerio "but we could never be together because im a gorgous frosted cheerio and your just a normal cheerio". Determined, the Cheerio decides to clean up his act, goes and quits his job at the newsstand and applies for a job at applebees working his way up through the chain of command until a few months later when he finally is manage and becomes a Honey nut cheerio. He then goes to the Beautifal Frosted Cheerio and says "Look at me now! Im a Honey Nut cheerio and we can be together!" "Oh i do appreciate the effort" says the frosted cheerio "But im a frosted cheerio and your just a honey nut cheerio and i dont think it would work out". Even more determined, the honey nut cheerio decides to quit his job at the applebees and decides to go to college and after 8 years of intensive practice, the Honey nut cheerio finally has his Doctor's degree in Optomology and becomes a Frosted Cheerio. He then runs to the Frosted cheerio and says "Look! Im finally a frosted cheerio we can finally be together!" "Oh, Wow" says the beautifal frosted cheerio "Now we can be together!" The two frosted cheerios go on to have an incredibly happy marraige and are in the process of naming their first born child. The husband cheerio goes to the bookstore and buys a young cheerio name book, but after many hours of searching the book has no good names. So the husband goes all the way across the country to get an even bigger book of baby cheerio names and yet, they still cannot find a good name for the first born. Taking a break from finding the name of their first born child, the couple visits their local carnival and after going on many rides the wife becomes quite thirsty so she asks her husband " Honey, could you fetch me a glass of sprite? so the Husband goes to the Sprite line and he waits and waits but the line is just too long. "Im really sorry dear, but the sprite line was just too long" "Oh its fine honey you can just get me some Coke" Happy to get his wife some beverage the cheerio finds the coke line but yet again finds that the line is just too long. "Honey, Im really sorry but the coke line was just way too long" Dissapointed, but still thirst the wife says " Well i guess i could settle for some fruit punch" So the husband leaves but unfortunatly, There was no punch line.

RE: Funny stories! - Pascal123 - 10-04-2014

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Watermelon

'Nuff said.

RE: Funny stories! - Videowarrior - 10-06-2014

I can't triforce.

RE: Funny stories! - Pascal123 - 10-06-2014

(10-06-2014, 01:55 PM)Videowarrior Wrote: I can't triforce.