[mR] Forums
Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - Printable Version

+- [mR] Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net)
+-- Forum: Revenge Forums (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: General Chat (https://mikes-revenge.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Thread: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn (/showthread.php?tid=3471)

Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - PNGz_ - 01-02-2017

Ello all,

I was thinking recently about mR and how over the past few months its had very few to no one online on the minecraft server, and I think I may have realised why. On the past maps and free build servers, there has always been a spawn area with almost every item in the game for free, except for a few items that are understandably not going to be free. This, I believe, was a huge appeal to mR; a server where you can build on a natural map with all blocks at your disposal while maintaining a survival aspect to the server, which is lost if it were simply to be a creative mode server. That uniqueness was itself an appeal, and it has been lost over the past year due to one simple problem; the new spawn has not been finished and refined.

So having recognised this problem, I think it would be a good idea to finish it. However, I'd like suggestions on how we can build the new spawn; themes, designs, etc. If you could pitch any ideas before I reconstruct it, or want to work along with me in building it, it would be greatly appreciated. Once we've finished building the new spawn, I think we should start advertising a little bit more, and hopefully the server should flourish again.

If you have any other thoughts on what we could do to increase the amount of people coming onto mR, please comment them as well.

RE: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - mIKe - 01-03-2017

Great idea PNGz!

If anyone is interested in helping PNG feel free to "sign up" here.

RE: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - maxx237 - 01-05-2017

great idea.. has to be epic tho

RE: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - PNGz_ - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 07:11 PM)maxx237 Wrote: great idea.. has to be epic tho

Only thing I think we should look out for is not making it too large so that it lags players out. In one of the older maps I found that the spawn would make me lag a bit, so for the comfort of players we should consider that in the spawn design.

RE: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - evilL - 05-29-2017

(01-02-2017, 08:12 PM)PNGz_ Wrote:
Ello all,

I was thinking recently about mR and how over the past few months its had very few to no one online on the minecraft server, and I think I may have realised why. On the past maps and free build servers, there has always been a spawn area with almost every item in the game for free, except for a few items that are understandably not going to be free. This, I believe, was a huge appeal to mR; a server where you can build on a natural map with all blocks at your disposal while maintaining a survival aspect to the server, which is lost if it were simply to be a creative mode server. That uniqueness was itself an appeal, and it has been lost over the past year due to one simple problem; the new spawn has not been finished and refined.

So having recognised this problem, I think it would be a good idea to finish it. However, I'd like suggestions on how we can build the new spawn; themes, designs, etc. If you could pitch any ideas before I reconstruct it, or want to work along with me in building it, it would be greatly appreciated. Once we've finished building the new spawn, I think we should start advertising a little bit more, and hopefully the server should flourish again.

If you have any other thoughts on what we could do to increase the amount of people coming onto mR, please comment them as well.

why cant i log on to the server if its been updated? is it cause its still being developed?

RE: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - PNGz_ - 05-30-2017

(05-29-2017, 05:08 PM)evilL Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 08:12 PM)PNGz_ Wrote:
Ello all,

why cant i log on to the server if its been updated? is it cause its still being developed?

To be honest I haven't been playing minecraft at all for a while so I have no clue what has been done.

RE: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - Ackros - 06-02-2017

its gone , new server W.I.P., some plugins not installed yet, only some whitelisted.

I just added you to the whitelist as pngz_

RE: Build 1 mIkes Revenge Spawn - PNGz_ - 06-06-2017

(06-02-2017, 05:23 PM)Ackros Wrote: its gone , new server  W.I.P., some plugins not installed yet, only some whitelisted.

I just added you to the whitelist as pngz_

oh lol I accidentally requested it, cheers man